Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Last weekend we went to Trunk or Treat at Evie's school.
It's basically a really fun kiddie tailgate party
Here is our little mermaid (with butterfly face paint?)
Ben and the girls gave out candy from the family swagger wagon
I decorated with a painted pumpkin ("K" is for our last name and for "Kindergarten")
And here is our sweet butterfly/fairy (she changes her mind every 5 minutes) and I so love that she insisted that I paint her nose! Do you see Annie's giant bandage on her fingers? She sliced 2 of them when she stuck her hand in the grate at the bottom of our refrigerator :( We had to take her to have them glued and she wore a splint for about a week.

We are going to approx 4 Halloween events, so we are going to get lots of use out of these costumes!

No comments:

Evie Grace

CafeMom Tickers

Anabelle May

CafeMom Tickers