Change hurts my heart - do any of you feel this way? Evie's pre-k graduation is coming this Friday morning and I am grieving. It seems like I was just grieving about the start of pre-k, and now here we are at the end of the year! Will all of the school years go by this fast? Will I blink and then she will just be grown and gone? Say it aint so! Next week, I will watch my "baby" cousin graduate from high school. I am so proud of him, but I don't envy my aunt at all - ouch! I totally anticipate bawling at the preschool graduation, they are going to show all the kid's baby pictures along with pictures of them in caps and gowns. Sniff sniff! I have loved this sweet little school and its wonderful teachers, and I am going to miss it! I am really proud of Ev, she has had a great year, and I'm told that she was pretty much a perfect student. She made friends, loved her teachers, and soaked up every little knowledge nugget that was thrown her way. Go girl! I just spend so much of my life wishing that I could do something (anything) to make time stand still - I can't bear the thought of the girls growing up and leaving home. I know I am rambling, but this is what's going on in my brain! Help!
My computer is still down - hence the absence of photos in my posts. Hope to be back up and running soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment