Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ff is for Fireman

Yesterday was a very special school day for Evie because her daddy came to class! She got to be his little helper while he donned his gear and talked to the kids about fire safety. When I picked Evie up at the end of the school day, the parking lot was polka dotted with little red helmets atop happy faces talking all about "Evie's Dad"! This morning at drop off, Dylan S.'s mom said Dylan told his father last night that he "did not have a cool job", I said, "I thought your husband was pilot!" she replied, "He is! But apparently he does not drive a big truck or have a cool suit!" Awesome. Disclaimer: While pilots may be old hat to Dylan S., our family thinks they are extremely cool!I had to show you Evie's outfit, excuse the red paint - it was the end of the day. She looked so stinkin' cute and it was perfect for the occasion! I will have to save it for Anabelle to wear when Daddy comes to her PK class one day (if I can get the paint out that is).

I am finally going to start sharing pics from Annie's birthday party. I have so many because I was blessed to have two great photographers (my SIL and my BIL). I think 4 cameras may have been used! It was one fabulously documented event, so I am going to do a little 3 part series: The Birthday Girl, The Little Details, and The Special Moments. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable !!! I think Ben knew he always wanted to be a fireman....just like Bruce always knew he wanted to be one too. K-K

Anonymous said...

what a great picture! i know she was so proud to show of her sweet daddy! i am sure she is now the popular girl in vpk! ha!

Evie Grace

CafeMom Tickers

Anabelle May

CafeMom Tickers