Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Evie Over the Rainbow

Sweet Baby Girl had her dance recital last weekend. She loved and absorbed every moment - such a happy full of life little dancer! Evie and her friends were such a delicious flutter of pastel tulle and sparkles twirling to Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I enjoyed every moment of watching their routine! Of course Evie, just as I expected, was her free spirited little self and threw in a few extra twirls wherever she saw fit, but I was delightfully proud of my little renegade ballerina ;)!!!
(Most of these photos were taken at the morning dress rehearsal, and the last few were taken in the evening after the recital)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend! i have been waiting for this post! i love all the pictures! i hope you dont mind but i am gonna borrow some of them! they are just so sweet! jillian has been asking about evie! can we get together next week? xoxo

Kristy said...

she is beautiful! way to go evie!!

kelly said...

I know you know this, but I soooo see mini- Ben when I see your girls!
Love those girly little costumes. Can't wait to have Evie give me a repeat performance soon. Sorry to have missed!!

Evie Grace

CafeMom Tickers

Anabelle May

CafeMom Tickers