Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dancing and Diapers

Evie attended her first 2 year old ballet/tap class today. It had to be the cutest thing I've ever seen, Ben and I could not stop giggling. I was so relieved to see that the other girls in the class were still in diapers (and some of them had pacies, it was so hilarious) - we're not behind after all! Evie loved dance class so much that she came home and did a 30 minute tap routine around the kitchen. We've been wanting to get her into a class since she was about a year, not because we're stage parents, she just loves to dance so much!

3 comments:

Alina said...

So cute! I would have loved to seen her dance with the other little ballerinas! Karis is showing signs that she will be a dancer whenever she starts walking. Can anyone say dance party?

kelly said...

That made my day!!! Give your ballerina a kiss for me

Anonymous said...

There's a verse in Psalms that states
something like "He will dance over me with joy"--we sang a song in a choir musical some years ago about it--maybe Evie is practicing to dance over Him with joy! Love, Marlene

Evie Grace

CafeMom Tickers

Anabelle May

CafeMom Tickers